I’ve been away for a while, but guess what I have been up to since then? OOO well, BAKING COOKIES!!!! And yea, they turned out to be delicious. I found this recipe at allrecipes and it was easy quick, fun and like I mentioned earlier D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S!
That’s a picture of the batch I made. My mum said they looked rotten but after she tasted the first one she just couldn’t stop. Okay, so that’s about it as far as my cookie description goes. What I’m going to do is, have the recipe noted below for all those of you who would like to try it out. Its really simple and takes only an hour to prepare. So hear we go!
HERE’S WHAT YOU NEED (18 servings):
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
AND HERE’S HOW YOU GET IT DONE!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Cream together the butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips, and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
……. And voilà, there you go! The perfect cookies! Crunchy on the outside, chewy on the inside.
For tip, tricks and other suggestions visit the webpage.
Enjoy and feel free to leave me a comment on how it turned out 🙂